When you give someone from your care team access to your Lovebug account, you are granting them access to the children in your account.
This means that they will be able to:
- log for your children
- see your child's schedule
- see the children's activity history
- see the children's daily lessons
- see the children's rest scores
- see the children's rest score factors
They will not be able to:
- change the child's name, due date, date of birth, or chosen wake time
- add, edit, or remove children
- add, edit or remove other caregivers' access to your household
Any actions your care team takes will be sync'd to all of the other users.
Learn how to add, edit and remove caregiver access HERE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.